Travelling to any country is a pleasant experience that requires great preparation and thoughtful planning. First, you need to find accommodation for the time of your stay. It is highly uncomfortable to get off the plane and frantically look for a hotel or an apartment. Consider renting a residence in the new complex Damac Hills 2 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. You will have access to all cutting-edge amenities as well as take advantage of a convenient location and breathtaking view from the window.
About The Complex
Damac Hills 2 is located in the attractive Dubai Hills neighbourhood, which is a modern concentration of luxury and comfort. The neighbourhood is famous for its luxury villas and apartments, as well as its well-developed infrastructure and green spaces.
Damac Hills 2 offers a variety of property types including villas, townhouses and apartments. The variety of layouts and designs allows residents to choose the most suitable option for their needs and preferences.
The complex also cares a lot about preserving natural beauty, and the complex provides extensive green areas, parks and lakes. This creates a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere for living and recreation.
So, pay attention to the complex as a comfortable place to stay and go to the website https://dubai-property.investments/ for more information.
Tips to Pack Your Items Efficiently
For some people, item packing is not the most pleasant part of the journey. Still, you can`t avoid it anyway. To be able to pack your suitcase or backpack in such a way that everything you need will fit and nothing will get wrinkled, look through some tricks that will simplify packing and make travelling more comfortable.
1. Compile a list of necessities
A detailed list of items not only facilitates the process of packing but helps not to forget anything. Imagine your trip step by step and identify what is required. Include such items as documents, tickets, clothes, shoes, medication, etc.
Do not take too many things. A heavy bag is the biggest burden while travelling.
Here is a common list of essentials to take to Dubai:
- Lightweight and modest clothing. Dubai has a hot desert climate, so pack lightweight and breathable clothing. Remember to include modest outfits that cover your shoulders and knees, especially when visiting religious sites or public places.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses. The sun in Dubai can be intense, so pack sunscreen with a high SPF and a good pair of sunglasses to protect your skin and eyes from the strong rays.
- Documents, money, credit cards and home booking confirmation. It is highly important not to forget any of this.
- Driver’s licence, international driver’s licence. Such a document can serve as an ID in case of losing your passport.
- Your records: directions, phone numbers, addresses, contacts.
- Medical insurance.
- Cosmetics and personal care items.
Remember that you may need some individual items. Include them to the list as well.
2. Look through the list once more
As a rule, you do not need half of your items while travelling. For this reason, take a break for a day, then go back to the list and cross off the things you can do without. You’ll probably be fine with two pairs of shoes instead of four, and you can buy an extra T-shirt on the spot. It would be cool if at this point you got rid of a third of your original list of things.
3. Plan your outfit for the plane
Select a few items that will be comfortable for the plane. It is worth preferring simple and comfortable styles that do not constrain movement, but also do not sit too loosely. You can wear jeans, pants, or light pants. Women should refuse skirts. It is practical to wear a straight-cut shirt, sweater, and long-sleeved T-shirt on top. Consider taking outerwear as the plane has a strong system of air-conditioning.
4. Pack your suitcase or a backpack
Now there is a situation. We have only essential items on our list and plan to use all of them. How to deliver them in good condition?
- Put shoes or any other cumbersome things on the bottom of the suitcase.
- Put your shoes away in special bags. Your favourite shoes will not spoil or stain your clothes. Use the inner space in the shoes for transferring tiny items, like socks.
- Fold clothes in rolls or bundles. You can also combine it to manage more space or choose the suitable method according to the type of clothes.
- Use each free space – put little things there.
- Zipper up and weigh the bag or the suitcase. Then look at your airline ticket and make sure the bag fits within the airline’s carry-on and baggage allowance.
- It would be perfect to have a small travelling kit of beauty care products. Do not take full-size kits.
- Put creams, toothpaste and liquid products in a separate cosmetic bag or an airtight bag. If the packaging spoils and liquid leaks out, your items will stay clean.
- Put fragile items in between and you’ll get everything back in one piece.
- Put things you may need urgently in the side pockets.
5. Check the medication list
The UAE has a wide list of medicines prohibited for import. It is crucial to check the requirements to avoid problems with customs. In case you need some special treatment, take the prescription.
Remember that some of the common medications are considered drugs in the UAE. Do not transform your journey into travelling to Dubai`s prison.
The Bottom Line
Packing does not have to be stressful. It is already a part of the journey. Remember that you can buy almost anything in Dubai. So don’t worry if you forget something or if you don’t have enough room in your bag for those toiletries.
Remember to take crucial things, like documents, tickets, money, credit cards, gadgets, etc. They require double-checking. On the whole, enjoy your trip and do not think negatively.